1) ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp’ is out today, which actor plays Ant-Man?
2) Tomorrow, the Toronto Argos are at home to the Eskimos. What stadium does the Argos play out of?
3) TRUE OR FALSE: The study of plants is known as botany.
4) What item used to play the drums, also has the same name as a kind of ice cream cone?
5) What kind of animals eat only plants? Omnivore – OR – Herbivore?
6) SPELL: Accommodate.
7) Today is Sylvester Stallone’s birthday. NAME the film series he plays a boxer.
8) If 20 people were split up into 4 groups, how many people would be in each group?
9) Of the 5 Great Lakes, which one resides only in the USA?
10) What is the phobia that involves the fear of spiders?