1. True or False Barrie received more than 10 cm of snow at the end of last week?
True we received 12cm.
2. Sweet Georgia Brown is the theme song of which travelling Basketball Team that’s coming to the Barrie Molson Centre on April 19th.
3. On Friday Charlie talked about a new Action figure doll that available of which popular world leader?
4. Which of the following was not a weapon in the original board game of clue, a revolver, Lead pipe or Crow Bar?
5. Offside in hockey is when a player cross which color line without the puck?
6. Steve Rodger is the real name of which Marvel Superhero ?
7. How many more sleeps until Easter Sunday ?
8. True or False the Leafs have finally clinched a playoff spot ?
9. Spell Clinched?
10. What is 12 + 8 x 4?