1) In the movie “The Wizard of Oz”, what did the Scarecrow want from the wizard?
2) True or False: The Toronto Blue Jays won their game against the Texas Rangers yesterday?
3) Spell TEXAS backwards.
( S-A-X-E-T )
4) What marine plant is sushi traditionally wrapped in?
5) Kate Hudson just announced she’s pregnant with a little baby girl. Who is Kate Hudson’s mom?
6) What is the longest river in the world?
7) How many valves does a trumpet have?
8) What kind of tree do acorns grow on?
9) What was Mickey Mouse’s original name?
10) How long does it take for the Earth to spin ONCE on its axis?