1. The trailer for the new Avenger’s movie was recently released featuring Captain America.. who is the actor that plays Captain America?
Answer: Chris Evans
2. What band released “A Hard Day’s Night” in 1964?
Answer: The Beatles
3. Beetles differ from all other winged insects because their front wings are hardened and thickened. Spell Beetle, as in the insect.
4. In the Disney movie Princess and the Frog, what happens when Tiana the princess kisses the frog?
Answer: she turns into a frog
5. T/F Frogs use their tongue to drink water
6. In what city is the house of commons located?
7. What is the birthstone for March?
8. In what country would you find the Island, Santorini?
9. On the periodic table of elements, what is the chemical symbol for gold?
10. Lisa has 23 cookies… how many cookies would she need to get to have a total of 67 cookies?