1. The highly anticipated Deadpool 2 premieres soon. What actor plays Deadpool?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds
2. Channing Tatum and what actress played the Stars of Step Up, and have recently released that they will be separating as a couple.
Answer: Jenna Dewan-Tatum
3. T/F Yesterday the Barrie Colts won their first game of the second round of playoffs.
4. What is the last name of the cartoon characters Marge, Bart, and Homer?
Answer: The Simpsons
5. What is the capital of New Zealand?
6. Winston Churchill was the prime minister of what country from 1940-1945?
Answer: United Kingdom (England)
7. What is the total number of dots on one playing dice?
8. How many strings does a violin have?
9. On a periodic table, what is the chemical symbol for Potassium?
10. The Canadian Cancer Society has launched Daffodil Month for the month of April… spell daffodil.