1. Who released an album titled “Man of the Woods” & turned 37 yesterday?
2. What is today’s full date?
Thursday, February 1st, 2018
3. What country are the winter games taking place?
Answer: South Korea
4. Who is the featured artist in Beyoncé’s song “Crazy in Love”?
5. Winterfest is taking place this weekend. It’s the name of an annual winter event hosted by which city?
6. If it’s 21:45 on a 24-hour clock what time it is in on a 12hour clock?
7. The Simpsons are the longest-running American scripted primetime television series. How many children do Homer and Marge Simpson have?
Answer: 3- Bart, Lisa and Maggie
8. True or False 2 oceans border Canada?
False – it’s 3 Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic
9. Spring begins on March 20th Today is February 1st. Is there more or less than 45 days left of winter?
More: 47 days left (28 days in February and 19 in March before March 20th 19 + 28 = 47)
10. Which major sporting event is taking place this Sunday?
Answer: Super Bowl