1. How many bags of wool do the black sheep have in the nursery rhyme “Ba Ba Black Sheep”?
2. In The Lion King, what is Mufasa’s son’s name?
3. The Barrie Colts have a home game this Saturday against the Ice Dogs. Where are the Ice dogs from?
Answer: Niagara Falls
4. What is the bridge that connects Niagara and New York called?
Answer: Rainbow Bridge
5. What island does the Statue of Liberty stand on?
Answer: Liberty Island
6. What animal is on one side of the Canadian Quarter?
7. If you have 24 quarters, how much money do you have?
8. Reputation is the title of Taylor Swift’s new album. Spell Reputation.
9. DASH is a boutique clothing line founded by which celebrity sisters?
Answer: The Kardashians
10. True/False: Today is Thursday, November 8th?