1) How many strings are typically on a ukulele?
2) SPELL: Ukulele.
3) Which hockey team won last night’s home opener in Toronto; the Leafs or Montreal Canadiens?
4) China, Canada and WHAT other country are the top three largest countries, by land mass, in the world?
5) What kind of shape do most star fish resemble?
6) In the cartoon ‘Peanuts’ what instrument does Schroeder play?
7) TRUE OR FALSE: Birds evolved from dinosaurs.
8) NAME the city Dorothy must travel to, to see the Wizard of Oz.
9) What is the main ingredient of a mince pie?
10) To make a left turn when driving, do you push your turn signal UP or DOWN?