1. How many gold medals has Canada won in the Winter games so far?
2. South Korea is 14 hours ahead of us… What is the current time in South Korea?
3. Today is Shrove Tuesday (also known as “Fat Tuesday”), what food is traditionally eaten as a celebration?
4. Who is known as Shakespeare’s “star-crossed lovers”?
Answer: Romeo & Juliet
5. A rose representing friendship and optimism is what colour?
6. Spell “optimism”
7. Who is Batman’s original sidekick?
8. “Divide” was released in 2017 featuring songs like Castle on the Hill & Dive… who released his album?
Answer: Ed Sheeran
9. The “ulna” is located in what part of the body?
10. What is 7 multiplied by 12?