1. What do the letters of the fast-food chain KFC stand for?
Kentucky Fried Chicken
2. When looking at a map of the World, which country is said to be shaped like a boot
3. What source does solar energy come from?
4. Does the Earth revolve around the Sun or does the Sun revolve around the Earth?
Earth revolves around the Sun
5. What type of tree do acorns come from
6. What are the 3 main ingredients that make traditional poutine
French fries/cheese curds/gravy
7. If listed alphabetically, which dwarf from Snow White would be listed first
8. Spell coincidence
C O I N C I D E N C E
9. Which of the following is not a type of tooth: Incisor / Retina / Molar
10. What would you subtract from 1075 to get an answer of 615