1) 6 kids eat pizza. The pizza has 18 slices and must be distributed evenly. How many slices does each kid get?
2) In the World Cup of Soccer, what team is Croatia playing in the Semi-Final?
3) What is the name of the Tiger who is prominently featured on the box of Frosted Flakes cereal?
4) The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, where is it located?
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
5) What is the postal abbreviation for Ontario?
6) TRUE OR FALSE: In the human body, the digestive system is tasked with breaking down food.
7) SPELL: Conscience
8) Is a lightyear a unit of time or distance?
9) What instrument group does the Guitar fall under?
10) How many layers are in a Nanaimo Bar?