1) The study of Space is called WHAT?
2) NAME the sport where you could be out “leg before wicket” or “hit a six”?
3) ‘Jurassic Park’ is celebrating 25 years this month. Who directed that film?
4) In the nursery rhyme ‘Little Miss Muffet’, what did she sit on?
5) In which US STATE would you find the Golden Gate Bridge?
6) Who is credited with the invention of the electric light bulb?
7) Which singing voice has the highest pitch? Soprano, Alto, or Mezzo?
8) ‘Oceans 8’ topped the box office last weekend. NAME one of the 8-star actresses in the movie.
(Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter)
9) If there are 4 pies left in the bakery and Chantel baked 12 more, how many pies will be left over AFTER 2 pies get picked up?
10) Which ‘Wedding Crashers’ actor recently got arrested for a DUI?