1. Who released the album “Man in the Woods” and performed at the ACC last night?
Answer: Justin Timberlake
2. What boy band was Justin Timberlake a part of?
3. T/F NSYNC released “Bye Bye Bye” in 2000?
4. Today the Toronto Maple Leafs face the Stars, what city are the Stars from?
5. What state is Dallas in?
6. What is the height of an NBA basketball hoop?
Answer: 10 feet
7. Who is the current mayor of Barrie?
Answer: Jeff Lehman
8. Spell Leprechaun
9. How many years ago was 1933?
10. What popular reality TV show hosted by Ryan Seacrest made its return earlier this week?
Answer: American Idol