If you’re not already on-board the Adele bandwagon, well hop on already! She’s about to take over the world on Friday when her new album comes out! In preparation for that, here are some (more) reasons to love the British superstar!
1. She makes you feel like you should go and say sorry to every single person you’ve ever felt like you’ve had some sort of slight disagreement with.
2. She’s bringing back the flip phone! She uses it in the “Hello” video. It makes me want to ditch my iPhone 4S!
3. She’s also bringing back magazines! She announced on Twitter that she will be guest-editing the first issue of the revived Observer Music magazine. And she’s on the cover of it as well.
4. Her voice sounds the same live as it does recorded. This can’t be said of many artists today.
5. She stays away from social media for the most part, which is inspiring because these days it’s so easy to get addicted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, etc.
Adele’s new album “25” comes out on Friday and based on the global freak-out of her new song “Hello,” the album will be a massive success. According to Forbes, it’s predicted that she could very well break the all-time largest sales week record for an album. A co-worker and I were joking that we wish “Hello” was about 15 minutes long because we just don’t want the song to ever end.
Now please excuse me as I’ll be listening to “Hello” on repeat until the album comes out Friday!