1. You’ll love if you’re dairy-free and need to use up all of that leftover honeydew melon in your fridge from a party platter that no one took:
Honeydew-Almond: Blend 2 cups chopped honeydew melon, 1 cup each almond milk and ice, and honey to taste.
2. You’ll love if you’re dairy-free and have a coconut obsession like me!
Blueberry-Banana: Blend 1 banana, 1 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1 tablespoon each honey and lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract and 1 cup ice.
3. You’ll love if you have fond memories of eating creamsicles as a child:
Creamsicle: Blend 3/4 cup frozen orange with 1/2 cup cold water and 1 cup each vanilla ice cream and ice.
4. You’ll love if you’re into that classic smoothie flavour and you’re a yogurt fanatic:
Strawberry-Banana: Blend 1 banana, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup each vanilla yogurt and milk, 2 teaspoons honey, a pinch of cinnamon and 1 cup ice.
5. You’ll love if you want to spruce up your tea game:
Green Tea–Almond: Brew 1 1/2 cups extra-strong green tea; cool completely. Blend with 1/3 cup almonds, 1/4 cup honey and 1 cup ice.
6. You’ll love if you’re a coffee lover!
Mexican Coffee: Blend 1/2 cup chilled espresso or strong coffee, 1/2 cup milk or almond milk, 3 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon almond extract and 1 1/2 cups ice.
7. You’ll love if you’re a mango lover and want to feel like you’re somewhere on a beach: