According to a study on bullying by UBC, 64% of kids had been bullied at school and a startling 12% were bullied regularly (once or more a week). It’s time to put a stop to this epidemic- but we need your help!
Wear Pink on Wednesday, February 24th to show your support. Don’t have a pink shirt? Get one here and 100% of proceeds will go towards anti-bullying initiatives.
Here are other ways to support Pink Shirt Day:
- Use the hashtags #KoolToBeKind and #PinkShirtDay
- Get your classmates or co-workers on board, and send in pictures of your pink shirts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stick up for someone who is being bullied
- Reach out to someone who looks like they could use a friend
- Make someone’s day by carrying out a random act of kindness! Here are some ideas.
And remember, “It’s Kool to be Kind” not just on February 24th but all year round!
How do you support #PinkShirtDay? Let us know by commenting below, or on our Facebook page!