A second man has turned himself in after two men were seen last November popping wheelies and speeding on Dunlop and Bayfield Streets. Barrie Police says the suspect would not share any information with them related to the incident, except to say he does not ride motorcycles. A 30-year-old Angus man has been charged with:
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle (Criminal Code)
- Flight from Police Officer (Criminal Code)
- Class M1 License Holder – drive on prohibited highway (Highway Traffic Act)
- Drive Motor Vehicle No Plates (Highway Traffic Act)
- Stunt Driving (Highway Traffic Act)
A 30 year old Barrie man, wanted since November after two men were seen speeding and popping wheelies on motorcycles along Dunlop and Bayfield Streets, has turned himself in. He’s been charged with Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle, Flight From Police, Driving While Under Suspension and more, Barrie Police say they know who the other rider is and urge him to surrender as well.