- Mapleview Drive – eastbound left turn lane closed at Essa Rd. from 3:00pm November 24th to November 27th
- Dunlop Street – westbound curb lane closed between Boys St. and Anne St. from 8:00am – 4:00pm, November 25th
- Mapleview Drive – westbound curb lane closed between Essa Rd. and County Road 27 from 7:00am – 7:00pm, November 23rd to 30th
- Wessenger Drive – full road closure between Girdwood Drive and Twiss Drive from 7:00am – 7:00pm November 25th
- Harvie Road – single lane closed between Essa Rd. to Claudio Cres. from 12:00am – 5:00am, November 28th
- Anne Street – southbound curb lane closed between Tiffin St. and Brock St. from 7:00am – 7:00pm, November 28th to December 1st
- Big Bay Point & Fairview Rd – single lane closures BIG BAY POINT RD (FAIRVIEW to BAYVIEW) FAIRVIEW RD (BIG BAY POINT to LITTLE) November 14 7am – December 31 4pm
- Simcoe (westbound lane), Chase McEachern Way & Fred Grant Street – Rogers Hometown Hockey Event, Dec. 1 to Dec. 5. Full closure of 15 Bayfield & Simcoe Street East parking lots for event setup, 6am to 11:59pm. Chase McEachern Way, Fred Grant St & Westbound lane (north side) of Simcoe Street closures, 6am to 5pm.
- St Vincent – from Bell Farm Rd to Codrington St periodic partial lane closures for CB, Curb and Manhole repair leading to eventual full lane closure to pave road. Completion anticipated by end of November 2016
- Bayfield Street – from Livingstone St E to Hanmer St E periodic partial lane closures for CB, Curb and Manhole repair leading to eventual full lane closure to pave road. Completion anticipated by end of November 2016
- Johnson Street – periodic partial lane closures for CB, Curb and Manhole repair leading to eventual full lane closure to pave road. Completion anticipated by end of November 2016
- Hurst Drive, from Big Bay Point to Golden Meadow, periodic partial lane closures for curb and manhole repair leading to eventual full lane closure to pave road. Completion anticipated by end of November 2016
- Mapleview Drive East Reconstruction, Huronia Road to Country Lane until November 30. Traffic will be diverted to temporary lanes as needed. Expect delays as result of lane restrictions or closures throughout duration of project
- McKay Road, full closure to replace McKay Rd. Bridge over Hwy 400. Closure in effect until completion in Fall 2017
- Ferndale Dr. Reconstruction (Tiffin St. to Dunlop St.) requiring FULL ROAD CLOSURE May 24 to December 1. Local traffic only, access to properties and Emergency Services shall be maintained at all times.
- King Street North will be closed to through traffic between Victoria Street West (Highway 89) and Fletcher Crescent from until approximately December 16, 2016 to permit replacement of the existing bridge over the Boyne River
- County Rd 56 (south of SR 30) CLOSED for Bear Creek Bridge Replacement starting July 4th – December 23 from approximately 2.2 km south of County Road 90 (CR90) and adjacent to the
Bear Creek Golf Course. Detour using County Road 21, County Road 27, County Road 90
- full road closure until November 30th on Innisfil Heights Cres. between Innisfil Beach Rd. and Forest Valley Dr. (Grand Vista Court, Parkview Ridge and Forest Valley Drive) for water main replacement
- The Severn Bridge – located on the boundaries of Severn and Oro-Medonte, south of Warminster Road and north of Marchmont Road – over the North River is closed for replacement, and scheduled to reopen no later than November 25. Local access at Warminster Road to the north of the crossing, and Marchmont Road to the south will be maintained throughout the duration of the bridge replacement work. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Click here for a list of MTO highway work in the region