Looking for fun activities to keep your kids busy this March Break? There are tons of exciting things happening in and around Barrie.
Tubing or Skiing at Ski Snow Valley
Two hours of tubing in the “Kidz Zone” just just $7, and Snow Valley also offers a “First Timer” package including a lift ticket, rentals and a 75 minute lesson for just $59!
Visit the Ontario Science Centre
The Ontario Science Centre is one of those unforgettable places that your kids will remember for years, and they have tons of cool activities on for March Break. Check out the full list here.
March Break “Out of this World” at Georgian Mall
There’s nothing to make your little ones squeal like getting to meet their favourite characters from TV! Georgian Mall has something planned for each day of the break.
Get Creative at Creative Cafe
If your kids love arts and crafts, they’ll love Creative Cafe! They have tons of items to choose from which make for great keepsakes.
Attend (Or Participate In!) Orillia Square Idol
If your kids love to sing, dance and be on-stage, sign them up for Orillia Square Idol! Register by March 11th or just go along to enjoy the show! It’s a fun event with tons of cool prizes to be won.
Sign Up for a Day Camp
Tourism Barrie has compiled this great list of March Break camps:
- City of Barrie March Break Camp – Click here
- Simcoe County Museum March Break Camp – March 14 – 18, 2016 – Click here
- Talk Is Free Theatre – March 14th – 18th, 2016 – Click here
- Hardwood Ski and Bike March Break Madness – March 15, 17 & 18, 2016 – Click here
- Snow Valley March Break Camp – March 14 – 17, 2016 – Click here
- MacLaren Art Centre March Break Camp – March 14 – 18, 2016 – Click here
- Barrie Colts March Break Day Camp – March 14, 2016 – Click here
- Wye Marsh March Break Camp – March 14 – 18, 2016 – Click here
For more great ideas from Tourism Barrie, click here.