Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
2. What fruit has varieties of beefsteak, plum and cherry?
3. Who won last night’s Colts Game?
4. The medical drama Grey’s Anatomy is set in which American city?
5. Which US state is named on the label of a Jack Daniels bottle?
6. What is the name of the orange and white droid in Star Wars The Force Awakens
7. What is the French word for Tuesday?
8. How many sleeps until mother’s day?
9. Which of the following is NOT a Kellogg’s brand; Rice Krispies, Mini-Wheats, Lucky Charms?
10. What is the sum of all the even numbers between 1 and 10?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Star Wars, (2) Tomatoes, (3) Niagara, (4) Seattle, (5) Tennessee, (6) BB-8, (7) Mardi, (8) 12, (9) Lucky Charms, (10) 20