Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- Finish this saying “the grass is always greener on ______________”
- As of yesterday, how many Olympic medals has Canada won?
- The liquid inside a pen is called what
- True or False, the human body is 75% water?
- Tuesday September 6th is the first day back to school, what is the French word for school
- What is the title of the current movie about Villains recruited by the government to accomplish a task deemed too dangerous for superheroes.
- Usain Bolt has now won 100 m in three straight Olympics, what country is he from?
- What kind of animal are the children’s TV characters Max and Ruby?
- If you attend Carrotfest this Saturday, what town are you in?
- How much is one quarter of one thousand?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) The other side, (2) 13, (3) Ink, (4) True, (5) L’Ecole, (6) Suicide Squad, (7) Jamaica, (8) Rabbit / Bunny, (9) Bradford, (10) 250