Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. In this nursery rhyme, what did Little Bo Peep Lose?
2. How many players are out in a double play in baseball?
3. What Ontario City is home to the giant nickel
4. In a Nascar race, how many right hand turns are there?
5. What number does X represent in roman numerals?
6. Are People more buoyant in fresh water or salt water?
7. Spell buoyant
8. True or False, Canada has won a gold medal at the summer games
9. The scoville scale I used to measure what?
10. Charlie went to a garage sale to buy chairs. Each chair cost 15 dollars. If she bought 12, how much did she spend?
Scroll below for the answers!!
(1) Her Sheep, (2) 2, (3) Sudbury, (4) 0/None, (5) 10, (6) Salt water, (7) B u o y a n t, (8) Check here, (9) Heat / Hotness / Spice, (10) $ 180