1) Who won last nights Blue Jays Game?
2) Not counting today (Oct 18) how many more days are left in the month of October?
3) Name one of the teams from the National league, vying to get into the World Series?
(Chicago Cubs/ LA Dodgers)
4) The TV Character Lurch worked for what Family?
(The Adams Family)
5) Name one of the 3 stooges?
(Larry/ Curly/ Moe)
6) In Baseball how many sides are on the home plate
(5, home plate is a pentagon)
7) True or False Poppies are not always red?
(True, they come in a variety of colors http://homeguides.sfgate.com/colors-poppies-66012.html)
8) The Classic Book “Black Beauty” was about what type of animal?
9) Spell Simcoe County backwards?
10) How many Human Blood Types are there?
(4- Human blood is grouped into four types: A, B, AB, and O)