1. What did Little Bo-Peep lose?
2. Emerald is the birthstone for May, what is the most common colour of an emerald
3. The Elmvale Maple Syrup festival is tomorrow, what is maple syrup made from
4. In baseball, what does a full count mean
2 strikes / 3 balls
5. Who won yesterday’s Jays game-
They lost both- as it was a double header
6. Soldiers Memorial Hospital is located where in Simcoe county
7. Name the player on the Edmonton Oilers who is the youngest player in NHL history to have the honour as a team captain
8. If you take out all the vowels, including Y how many letters are left in the English alphabet
9. Spell handkerchief
10. What is the square root of 49?