Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. Who are the Barrie Colts currently facing in Round 2 of the playoffs?
2. In baseball, where does a relief pitcher warm up?
3. A Molar and a cusped refer to what?
4. We announced a contest to try the wolf tail slide – where is this located?
5. What is the object called that you display a photo in?
6. John Gibbons is the head coach of what team?
7. What type of doctor treats sick animals?
8. Which does not belong; pineapple / tomato / lettuce
9. What is the national dish of Scotland?
10. If you saved 25 dollars every week for one year, how much money would you have saved?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) North Bay Batallion, (2) Bull Pen, (3) Teeth, (4) Great Wolf Lodge, (5) Frame, (6) Toronto Blue Jays, (7) Veterinarian, (8) Lettuce (pineapple and tomatoes are fruits), (9) Haggis, (10) 1300 ($25 x 52 weeks)