1. What does a Podiatrist specialize in the care of
2. In Disney’s Frozen what is the name of the Snowman that comes to life
3.Would you ‘spike’ and ‘block’ when Fencing, playing volleyball or in a round of golf?
4. The Confederation Bridge in Canada links PEI to which mainland province
5. Who won last night’s Leaf game
Not the Leafs
6. True or False, the Leafs are currently in first place in their division
7. A person’s surname refers to their first OR last name
8. Which of Santa’s reindeer shares the same name as a symbol of Valentine’s Day
9. Spell reindeer
RE I N D E E R
10. Michael has a coin collection. There are 584 gold coins and 65 silver coins. How many coins are there in his collection?