1. What popular contest has Tim Hortons re-introduced?
Answer: Roll up the rim (to win)
2. How many Teletubbies are there?
3. What does NHL stand for?
Answer: National Hockey League
4. Tomorrow, the Toronto Maple Leafs have a home game against the senators, where are they From?
Answer: Ottawa Senators
5. I’ll Make love to you, was a popular love song from the 1990’s sung by who?
Answer: Boys 2 Men
6. What is 32 minus 5?
7. Spell deductible
8. T/F The centre of an atom is called a nucleus
9. This cereals mascot is an Orange and blacked stripped tiger?
Answer: Frosted Flakes
10. Kool FM is giving you the opportunity to sing on stage with this band when they come to Barrie February 19th?