1. In basketball, how many points are scored for a successful shot made outside of the 3-point line?
2. The variety of apple called Granny Smith has what colour skin
3.How many events are there in a decathlon
4.What is the first and last name of Donald Trumps Vice President elect
5. Which fast food chain uses the slogan “I’m Lovin’ It”
6. Spell President backwards
t n e d i s e r p
7. True or False, Canada has the largest land area for a country, in the world
False; Russia (Canada is number 2)
8. Last night the leafs played the Rangers, what city are the Rangers from?
9. Name another team in the NHL from New York
10. The bike Sally wanted cost one hundred and seventy five dollars, she had forty dollars saved. How much more does she need to save to buy the bike