1. How many suites in a standard deck of cards?
2. Gmail is an email service provided by what tech company?
3. Who won last nights leafs game? Toronto or Carolina?
4. It is said you should drink 8-10 glasses of what a day?
5. The Barrie Blizzard play what sport at the BMC?
6. What is known to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles favourite food?
7. Fifty Shades of Black is a movie starring Marlin Waynes and is a spoof of what novel/film?
8. This day lands on February 2nd and has a movie starring Bill Murray named after it – what is it?
9. Which female comedian is facing allegations of stealing jokes?
10. How many countries boarder Canada
(1) 4 (Diamonds, Spades, clubs, hearts), (2) Google, (3) Carolina, (4) Water, (5) Lacrosse, (6) Pizza, (7) Fifty Shades of Grey, (8) Groundhog Day, (9) Amy Schumer, (10) 1 (United States of America)