1. A giraffes tongue is what color?
2. In the Flintstones what order did Fred and Barney belong to?
3. Fuller House is a spin-off of what popular 1990’s sitcom?
4. Who was the first Canadian Prime Minister
5. A Haiku, is a Japanese form of what?
6. The Rockefeller Centre is in what city?
7. Which actor is nominated for a golden globe for his role in a movie in which he is injured from a bear attack?
8. This mammal is also called a “River Horse”
9. What holiday is on February 15th?
10. Who won last night in the Barrie Colts Game?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Black, (2) Water Buffalos, (3) Full House, (4) Sir John A. Macdonald, (5) Poem, (6) New York, (7) Leonardo DiCaprio, (8) Hippopotamus, (9) Family Day, (10) Barrie Colts