1) What delicious festival kicks off today at the Innisfil Recreation Complex?
2) TRUE OR FALSE: It takes the moon 12 months to revolve the Earth.
(False: One month)
3) How do you say goodbye in French?
4) Which team won game 6 last night in the NBA Finals? Raptors OR Warriors?
5) SPELL: Warriors.
6) Disney recently released the trailer for which highly anticipated film with a certain snowman character in it?
7) NAME the US President celebrating a birthday today.
(Donald Trump-73 today)
8) What is Batman’s real name?
9) What team are the 2019 Stanley Cup Champions?
(St. Louis Blues)
10) How much money do you get when you pass GO in a game of Monopoly?