1) Who is Donald Duck’s significant other?
2) It’s James Van Der Beek’s birthday! What is the name of the teen drama TV show he played a young filmmaker on?
3) NAME the Canadian invented board game, in which winning is determined by a player’s ability to answer trivia questions.
4) This Sunday is Daylight Saving Time. Do we LOSE an hour or GAIN an hour?
(Lose- Spring Forward)
5) TRUE OR FALSE: Dolphins are mammals.
6) The Toronto Raptors are in New Orleans taking on which team tonight?
7) SPELL: Friday, backwards.
8) Which game show host just announced he is battling cancer?
9) How many zeros are there in a million?
10) Captain Marvel opens in theatres today. Which comic book universe is she from? DC or Marvel?