1) How many points does the maple leaf on the Canadian flag have?
2) TRUE OR FALSE: Sharks are mammals.
3) The innermost part of bones contains what?
4) Dairy products are generally made from what common liquid?
5) Which planet in our solar system has the most moons?
6) In what country would you find the cities Glasgow and Edinburgh?
7) The Toronto Raptors are away tonight in Boston. Which team are they playing?
8) Today, the movie “Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindewald” opens in theaters. What popular book and film series are the “Fantastic Beast” movies a prequel to?
9) Which is the fastest animal on two legs?
10) What colour is a ten dollar bill?