1. A manicure is for your hands or your feet?
2. What is the ‘CN’ in CN Tower Stand For?
3. How many decades are in a century?
4. Will a helium balloon go up or down if you let go of it?
5. Tim Hortons is currently selling trading cards for which sport?
6. NHL star Connor McDavid plays for what team?
7. What is the highest possible 3-digit number
8. Does a compass point towards the North or South Pole?
9. What is the date of Thanksgiving this year?
10. Sara read 450 pages of her book, if the book had 875 pages how many more does she need to read?