1) “There’s no place like home” is a quote from what movie?
(The Wizard of Oz)
2) Sue has 18 pieces of gum. If she shares the gum equally with her 2 friends, how many pieces will all 3 of them get?
3) Formerly known as “Maid of the Mist” and now owned by “Hornblower” which Ontario City would you visit for this boat tour?
4) Avril Lavigne celebrates a birthday today. Name the title of her debut single that was released back in 2002.
5) Which of the following is NOT a Kellogg’s brand; Rice Krispies, Mini-Wheats, Lucky Charms?
6) Who won last night’s Colt’s game?
7) A caterpillar grows and develops into what?
8) Name the hit medical drama TV series that aired its 16th season last night.
9) SPELL: Necessary.
(N E C E S S A R Y)
10) How many days are left in September NOT including today?