Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. How many bases do you touch when you hit a homerun in baseball?
2. In Canada, if you are bilingual what 2 languages are you fluent in?
3. The MLB is divided into 2 leagues, what league are the Toronto Blue Jays in?
4. Who was the president of the United States before Barak Obama
5. What color is a flamingo when it is born
6. Name a sport that involves the use of a ball and a net
7. The US celebrated their Independence Day yesterday, Spell America backwards
8. What type of fair would you go to, if you are looking to hand out your resume
9. Name a vegetable that grows on a vine
10. If you saved one thousand dollars once a month for 3 years, how much money would you have saved?
Scroll below for the answers!!!
(1) 4, (2) English and French, (3) American league, (4) George W Bush, (5) Gray or White, (6) Example; Tennis / volley ball / basketball / soccer, (7) A C I R E M A (8) A Job Fair (Career Fair), (9) Examples; cucumber / peas / beans / squash, (10) 36, 000