1. MULTIPLE CHOICE: Yesterday was Earth Day. Approximately, how many countries in the world celebrated? A) 80 B) 192 C) 15
2. Name THIS child actress from the 19-30’s, that has the same name as a drink.
3. What number is equivalent to a baker’s dozen?
4. Who sings the song, ‘Ice Ice Baby’?
5. Name THIS filmmaker turned activist who directed Fahrenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine.
6. NOT including today, how many days are left in the month of April?
7. In a game of Golf, a driver, a wedge, and a nine iron, are all types of WHAT?
8. NAME the capital of Germany.
9. While boating, the term STARBOARD refers to which side of the boat?
10. When at a bank, what does A-T-M stand for?
(Automated Teller Machine)