1. NAME THE PERSON WHO IS ON THE CANADIAN $50 BILL?
(William Lyon Mackenzie King)
2. SPELL rehearsal.
3. TRUE OR FALSE: The average person will shed 10 pounds of skin during their lifetime.
(FALSE– they will shed approximately 40)
4. How many days are in the month of May?
5. Snoopy, from ‘Peanuts’, is what breed of dog?
6. Canada’s Wonderland officially opened yesterday for the 2018 season. NAME one of the two new rides.
(Lumberjack Flying Canoes/Lakeside Lagoon)
7. Actress Kirsten Dunst is 36 today. What was the title of the 2003 movie she starred in alongside Julia Roberts?
(Mona Lisa Smile)
8. What country has the largest land mass?
9. 17 multiplied by 2.
10. What does the letter N stand for on an automatic transmission shifter?