1) Which big country is closest to New Zealand?
2) What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
3) SPELL: Monday… backwards.
4) In Scotland, there is apparently a famous sea creature living in a lake. What is its name?
(Loch Ness Monster)
5) What was the name of the monk in the Robin Hood legend?
6) NAME the food that typically is raw fish wrapped in rice and seaweed.
7) A Liger is a combination of which two large cats?
(Lion & Tiger)
8) How many holes are in a full round of golf?
9) TRUE OR FALSE: Sound travels faster through water than air.
10) What does 10 thousand divided 5 equal?