1) Which country does parmesan cheese come from?
2) How do you say ‘Goodbye’ French?
3) TRUE OR FALSE: Freddy Kreuger is the villain in the “Friday the 13th” movies.
4) How many innings are playing in a major league baseball game?
5) NAME the capital of Manitoba.
6) SPELL: Winnipeg.
7) How many years are there in a century?
8) Which continent does India belong to?
9) What does Cinderella leave behind at the ball?
10) Mark Ronson collaborated with which male POP artist on the hit song ‘Uptown Funk’?