1. Goldie Locks and how many bears?
2. A popular popped snack to eat when watching movies?
3. Flying Monkeys / Redline / Barnstormer are known for making what product in Barrie?
4. What did you use to write on a chalkboard with?
5. Traditionally in a proposal a man gets down on what?
6. If you are on Santa’s naughty list, what is said to be left in your stocking?
7. Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and American Falls make up what landmark?
8. Which actor has multiple songs about Hanukkah?
9. How do you spell the name of this flower?
10. What do people hang outside their house at Christmas?
Scroll down for the answers!!!
(1) 3, (2) Popcorn, (3) Beer/Craft Beer, (4) Chalk, (5) One Knee/A Knee, (6) Coal, (7) Niagara Falls, (8) Adam Sandler, (9) P O I N E S E T T I A, (10) Christmas Lights
From largest to smallest, the three waterfalls are the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. The Horseshoe Falls lie mostly on the Canadian side and the American Falls entirely on the American side, separated by Goat Island. The smaller Bridal Veil Falls are also located on the American side