1. Family Day is next Monday, February 19th, True or False it’ a Stat Holiday for all of Canada?
False: Family Day is observed in the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and New Brunswick on the third Monday of February. In British Columbia, Family Day falls on the second Monday of February. This holiday celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities. Quebec doesn’t celebrate
2. This movie based on a British children’s book about a mischievous rabbit open in theatres this weekend?
3. Who recently released a new album called Man of the Woods featuring hit songs like Filthy and Say Something?
4. How much more sleeps until Valentine’s Day?
5. The 2018 Winter Olympics are currently being hosted in which country?
6. How many Medals does Canada Have?
6 as of Monday, Feb. 12th
7. The Jetson’s was a popular Hanna Barbera children’s cartoon. What was the name of the Jetsons Robot Maid?
8. If Charlie bought 2 dozen cookies, ate 4, gave Dale 5 and dropped 3. How many cookies does she have left?
9. Spell Lieutenant ?
10. How many Canadian Coins or still left in circulation?
5 (Nickle, Dime, Quarter Loonie and Tonnie)