1. Wine is most commonly made with what fruit?
2. Which company’s logo is a green & white twin-tailed mermaid?
3. What was the name of the highschool that the kids in Saved By The Bell went to?
4. Finish this popular kids story line “I Love You To The Moon __________________”
5. What is Garfield’s favourite food?
6. True or False, Ottawa is the capital of Ontario?
7. What vegetable is known to make you cry when you cut it?
8. If you ordered two Big Macs, how many all-beef patties would you be getting?
9. In the Archie comic books, what’s Archie’s last name?
10. What night of the week do the LottoMax draws happen on?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Grapes, (2) Starbucks, (3) Bayside High, (4) And Back, (5) Lasagna, (6)False (Capital of Canada – Toronto is capital of Ontario), (7) Onions, (8) 4, (9)Andrews, (10) Friday