1) What is the opposite of shallow?
2) There are 5 trays of pasta with tomato sauce and 4 trays of pasta with cream sauce. How many trays of pasta are there?
3) SPELL: Spaghetti.
4) What direction does the bishop move in a game of chess?
5) If today is the 14th of January, what will next Monday’s date be?
6) Which major river runs through Egypt?
7) TRUE OR FALSE: There are 22 letters in the English alphabet.
8) Yesterday the Toronto Raptors were in Washington taking on the Wizards. Which team won?
9) How many angles does a triangle have?
10) Which planet is known as the Red Planet?