1) What is the wood carvers name in the story of Pinocchio?
2) What kind of meat does a cow provide?
3) Which Italian City is famous for its leaning tower?
4) Toronto Raptors are into Game 5 tonight against Golden State. Which team won this past Friday’s game?
5) How many eyes do most spiders have?
6) Who is on the current Canadian $100 bill?
7) Does Toronto have MORE or LESS than 6 subway lines?
8) Judy Garland would have celebrated her birthday today. Which movie did she play the character ‘Dorothy’ in?
(Wizard of Oz)
9) TRUE OR FALSE: Only female mosquitos bite.
10) NAME the Robin Williams movie where he dressed a woman to Nanny his own children.