1) ‘Men in Black: International’ is out in theatres. NAME the actor who stared alongside Tommy Lee Jones in the original films?
2) Which professional sport does Fred VanVleet play?
(Basketball- Toronto Raptor)
3) Chernobyl is an HBO show about an accident that happened at what type of building?
(Nuclear power plant)
4) Spell Chernobyl.
5) The French word Amour means what in English?
6) Barry Manilow turns 75 today. NAME the Rio de Janeiro Hotel he made famous with a song?
7) If you’re sipping a Georgian Bay Spirit Co. Smash, what kind of alcohol are you drinking?
8) How many degrees are there in a circle?
9) What game do the characters play in the movie ‘Rounders’ with Matt Damon?
10) The CFL season started over the weekend. NAME the Toronto CFL team.