Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- What is the name of the part of the human skeleton which protects our brain?
- Who won yesterday’s Blue Jays Game?
- Name one of the toppings on BLT Sandwich?
- Backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly are terms from in what sport?
- What movie franchise about aliens invading earth released its second installment this past weekend?
- What is 50 percent of one thousand?
- Dave Thomas was the founder of what famous fast food chain?
- A Chromosome carries genetic information in the form of genes, spell Chromosome
- How many corners are on 3 squares?
- Last Thursday the Argos and the Tie Cats officially kicked off the season for which league
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Skull, (2) Chicago White Sox, (3) Bacon / Lettuce / Tomato, (4) Swimming, (5) Independence Day, (6) 500, (7) Wendy’s, (8) C H R O M O S O M E, (9) 12, (10) CFL (Football alone is incorrect)