1) What city is the capital of Russia?
2) How many tentacles does an octopus typically have?
3) Harry, Ron, and Hermione are characters from WHAT book series?
4) The French phrase, “C’est la vie” translates to WHAT in English?
5) This afternoon the Toronto Blue Jays are in Boston playing against WHICH team?
(The Red Sox)
6) Who is Kim Kardashian’s husband?
7) TRUE OR FALSE: Walt Disney’s real name was Walter Elias Disney.
8) NAME Canada’s first Prime Minister.
(John A MacDonald)
9) SPELL: Fluctuate.
10) What is the currency of Germany?