1) Is a mandible a part of the body, or a musical instrument?
(Part of the body)
2) The abbreviation RSVP is taken from what language?
3) What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s friend who is a pig?
4) Which LA team are the Leafs playing tonight?
5) What is the highest mountain above sea level in the world?
6) What does a botanist study?
7) What is the name of the Princess who got married on Friday?
8) TRUE OR FALSE: The Titanic sunk in 1930.
9) In the Simpsons, what instrument does Lisa play?
10) Not including today, how many days are left in October