1) When is the first official day of autumn?
2) SPELL: Species.
3) What is the name of the hobbit played by Elijah Wood in the Lord of the Rings movies?
4) In Tennis, how many points is a ‘Love’.
5) What was the original name of Mickey Mouse?
6) TRUE OR FALSE: Bubble gum contains a form of rubber.
7) What is the name of the galaxy we live in?
8) Victoria Beckham was a member of which all girl English pop group formed in
9) Anne ate 6 cookies. Sam ate 4 more cookies than Anne. How many cookies did Sam eat?
10) What does the ‘D’ stand for on a standard gear selector?